Naskah Drama English (4 orang tokoh)


The Power of Unity
Dialog English


In a village there is an institution Kembang Wangi music course. Followed by several children from the village who have high ideals. However, there is a child who can not follow that course because her mom could not afford.

Upi                  : Hi ayuu, Why do you like so happy?

Ayu                 : Haahhh? Are you sure?

Upi                  : Yes, I’m sure, what happen?

Ayu                 : Well, guest what?

Upi                  : Hmm, I don’t know, by the way what’s in your hand?

Ayu                 : Oh, this is?

Upi                  : Yes, What is this?

Ayu                 : This is the brochures music course, I’m happy because I will be join in this

                           course.

Upi                  : Can I see?

Ayu                 : Yes, with pleasure

Upi                  : Woahhhh, it’s so amazing,

Ayu                 : Why upiiiiii? Why you say it?

Upi                  : I’m so happy because I will learn music in this course and with

                          you, this is make me passionate.

Ayu                 : I’m don’t really it but I’m so happy because we can learn music together

            When They’re walk. Suddenly they stop in middle road and see rukinah’s sad

Upi                  :  Rukinah, what are you doing? Why are you alone in here?

Rukinah           : I'm jealous of you guys who can take English music courses that


Ayu                : Jealous? Why? I think you can be join 


Rukinah           : I will not be able to join the course. Because...


Upi                  : because of what? 


Rukinah           : I can’t say it guys


Ayu                 : I think because cost, rukinah you do not need to be sad, because the cost is

                           verry cheap

Rukinah           : Really?

Ayu                 : Yes, of course, so you must smile right now

Upi                 : And then  you must permission to your mom right now, hurry up rukinah

Rukinah           : Okay, thanks guys

Rukinah go back to home and ask to her mother

Rukinah           : Mom, mom, mom, where’re you?

Mother            : What happen inah? Why are you screaming?

Rukinah           : Mom you must be know

Mother            : What I must be know? Control your self

Rukinah           : Mom,  I’m so like music and I will join in kembang wangi music course

Mother            : What do you say?

Rukinah           : Can I join mom, please

Mother            : Inah, we don’t have any money right now

Rukinah           : Mom, please, I want to clever in music

Mother            : What do you think? How we can pay the cost of course, it’s so expensive

Rukinah           : No mom, you’re wrong, the cost of course is cheap just three thousand    rupiah

Mother            : Inah inah, what do you think? Do you think we have money? Do you we’re from rich family?

Rukinah           : Mom, I know we are not rich family but I’m so like music, please mom

Mother            : Okay, if you want to join to music course, I’m just have little money for you.

  I hope this money can pay the cost of music course

Rukinah           : Mom, are you sure?

Mother            : Yes, I’m sure (face sad)

Rukinah           : Don’t lie mom, what happen with you?

Mother            : Don’t worry, I hope you will be playing music and will be success

Rukinah           : Yes mom, I need your prayer

Mother            : Don’t worry about it, I always pray to God for your success

Rukinah           : Thankyou mom, I love you

Mother            : I love you too

            Rukinah feel so happy and next month they are going to abroad. Today, they have already to go abroad.

Ayu                 : Where’s rukinah? Why so long?

Upi                  : I don’t know ayu

Ayu                 : Huhhh, this day is hot, it make me tired

Upi                  : Be patient ayu

Rukinah           : Hiiiiiii guys, what are you doing in here?

Ayu                 : Haaahhh? What do you say? Repeat again

Rukinah           : WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?

Upi                  : Why you’re so long?

Ayu                 : Heii inah, this day is hot and why you’re so long, we’are waiting you in here

Upi                  : Yess, allright

Rukinah           : Ho’oh, I’m sorry friends, it’s take a long time to permission with my mother,                      because my mom cry when I will go to abroad

Ayu                 : Cry?

Rukinah           : Yess cry, do you know cry?

Upi                  : Cry?  I think that’s too much

Rukinah           : Hahh upiii what do you say? Cry is too much, I don’t agree

Upi                  : Hahahaha, your mom is lebay and alay, do you agree with me ayuuu?

Ayu                 : Stop, don’t say it upiiii

Upi                  : Why? I think I can say it, it isn’t problem

Rukinah           : Upiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it’s problem

Upi                  : No rukinah

Ayu                 : Stop ayu and rukinah, what time is it now? We can late if you and you fight

  in here

Rukinah           : I’m sorry ayu, okay let’s go

Upi                  : Yes, let’s go

           

In home, rukinah’s mother so sad, she is miss her children

Mother            : Inahhh,I’m so miss you so much, how are you? What are you doing there?

                          Do you miss me, child? I want you back to this home, I hope you are fine and

                          You can back to this home with happy.

            Month change month, it’s entering the month of  3rd. Mother’s rukinah can’t wait to see on his sweet child and she is prepare the favorite food for her children.

Rukinah           : Mommmmmmmmmmmmmm (scream)

Mother            : Inahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how I miss you so  much (scream)

Rukinah           : Mom, I’m miss you too (hug)

Mother            : How are you my sweet girl?

Rukinah           : I’m well mom and how about you?

Mother            : I’m well too, by the way I cook your favorite food

Rukinah           : Are you sure? Hurry up mom, I want to eat it and then I want to give this

                          to you (sertificate)

Mother            : What is this?

Rukinah           : This is my music sertificate where I passed and I got a scholarship continued

   to music school

Mother            : Woaahhh, I’m so proud of you, you’re my sweet girl and I always pray you

                          to be success (Hug)

Rukinah           : Yes mom, I love you mom (Hug)

            In the last Rukinah, Ayu, and Upi next to school music with scolarship, and they’re learn together.


First